TranscriptHoneywell has been great for my personal and professional growth. From the amazing courses and online trainings that are available in our talent hub, to the opportunity to work with incredibly smart people on a daily basis, as well as all the supporting framework that the company puts around you. I've been very fortunate, for example, to participate in two leadership programs to date, with structured networking, informal resources, both formal and informal resources, and that has helped me evolve and grow as a leader and as a person.
Video length: 49 seconds
Director, Sales Excellence
How has Honeywell helped you develop your career?
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Senior Project Controls Scheduler in our Performance Material & Technologies (PMT) department in Bucharest.
The Senior Project Controls Scheduler will be allocated to large and/or multi projects in Europe area, and functionally reports to the Projects Controls Supervisor for Project Execution Center located in Bucharest, working closely with the program and project managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining project schedule tools used by project managers to measure, forecast and track project related work. Work is usually office based but depending on individual project requirements the position may require travel to and / or work in customer facilities or remote construction locations.
- Leads the project planning process on allocated projects
- Responsible for project schedule compliance standards in accordance with Honeywell schedule audit criteria and industry standards
- Ensuring that all project control activities such as change management and schedule management are executed in a timely fashion and in accordance with all company standards and contractual requirements
- Performs what if analyses for developing efficient project schedules and work around.
- Actively participates in project review meetings & provides clear, accurate project schedule assessment & gives proactive advice to drive successful project completion
- Accountable for accuracy & timely delivery of all project & management reports related to the project schedules on allocated projects.
- Ensures the accuracy of progress reporting in accordance with industry standards.
- Prepares final project schedule reports & provides the data recovery for the company historical database
- Provides guidance to supply management in regard to supplier schedule and progress reporting requirements.
- Assist other project controls team members as required
Qualifications and skills:
- BS Engineering Management; Business or Finance degree; or commiserate related experience
- 2+ years related experience
- Experience in oil & gas, automation or electronics industry preferred
- MS Office & Primavera applications
- Finance & cash flow – concepts, processes, planned, actual, forecast
- English Language required
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of estimating, tracking and control
- Good knowledge of contracts
- Communication skills – oral, written, presentation
- Negotiation & conflict management skills
- Cost risk analysis/contingency management
- Total Quality Management concepts
- Proactive, helpful, constructive, integrity & open communication
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- International work environment
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig
- Meal allowance
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD180247
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania