The OpportunityThis role is fully remote.
The Associate Customer Success Systems Engineer is an exciting, brand-new role where you’ll have a direct impact on current and future Nutanix products and solutions. This team works on the post-sale side of the transaction - internally and externally with the client to ensure product optimization and identify potential areas for further sales.
Customer Success Engineering at NutanixAs part of this dynamic team, you will be a technical representative of Nutanix products. providing direct technical guidance to our customers.
You will focus on ensuring effective adoption of our subscription products and become the subject matter expert (SME) to help customers deeply understand a specific Nutanix technology, moving the Nutanix conversation and adoption forward.
We are looking for motivators and go-getters who will improve our processes, our products, and ourselves. You can quickly absorb solutions, have empathy for customers, as well as excellent communication skills, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) on a narrow list of products to assist and add value to the customer
- Present Nutanix solutions value proposition to customers and partners remotely through webinars and video conferencing
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor to identify new opportunities and sell Nutanix solutions
- Receive formalized industry-specific training and certifications in addition to informal coaching and mentoring
- Participate in and lead customer workshops
What You’ll Bring
- A Bachelor’s or Advanced degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar subject, with a graduation date before August 2023
- The ability to speak Spanish at a Native level, along with professional level of English
- An enthusiasm for technology and the ability to speak to current and future trends
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams, effectively communicating everything from data points, technical product details, to delivering critical feedback
- A customer-first mindset - you're passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience, giving customers what they need to succeed
- A focus on value-added interaction with our customers toward ensuring effective adoption of our subscription products
Your Team“This role has lots of learning opportunities for the self-motivated go getters.” – Santiago
“Being a Customer Success Systems Engineer blends a great balance of being technical and solving real business solutions. It challenges me to understand industry trends, product adoption best practices, and system integrations. This role is for anyone who is excited to give customers the best continued onboarding experience with Nutanix!”- Ruben
How We WorkWe are fully hybrid team with most employees working from home, with occasional travel for team events.
You will to your manager, mentor and peers through regular meetings and daily chats.
Learn more about , or take an in-depth look into our platform architecture with the !