What does your job as IT Support Engineer at Rijk Zwaan look like?The IT Engineer will be responsible for the support of our colleagues working and traveling in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. Our IT infrastructure is connected and highly integrated with the global ICT infrastructure of the Rijk Zwaan Group. Our future colleague will work closely together with our international team and especially with our colleagues in China, Australia, and The Netherlands. It is important that our future colleague is capable of finding the right balance between being highly self-supporting, whilst ensuring smooth implementation and compliance with the central ICT solutions and policies of Rijk Zwaan.
- Support and maintenance of ICT facilities for end users like laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Train and assist colleagues in (smart) use of applications like MS Office, CRM, ERP, and reporting tools
- Continually make reliable IT Services available to colleagues, allowing them to focus on their primary tasks
- Solve incidents with equipment and applications
- Team up with IT support engineers in Australia and China to support the Asia Pacific (APAC) region
- Participate in international IT projects and activities
- Be the point of contact for the ICT department at HQ in The Netherlands
- Management of local (ICT) suppliers
- Assist in maintaining and implementing the ICT infrastructure which includes servers, network, telephony, entrance, and security equipment
Your contribution:Required Capabilities:
- Able to work on his/her own and be part of an international team
- Strong communicator and proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask and provide a hands-on mentality
- Broad ICT knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Server, Office, and other vendors' business applications
- An understanding of virtualization and its implementation in business
- Keen awareness of security topics and the desire to continually implement and improve security
- A good level of knowledge in TCP/IP networking in a LAN / WAN environment
- Knowledge of IT equipment and mobile device management solutions for smart phones and tablets
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and follow training in diverse areas
- Can analyze and improve procedures/policies, with the goal of continual improvement for all colleagues
- Willingness to travel to Europe and within the Asia Pacific (APAC) region
- Education level: Bachelor level or equivalent
- Experience: a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Language: Well developed English language skills (note: RZ company language is English)
What can you expect from us?
- A permanent contract from the start
- A good work/life balance
- An extensive onboarding program
- International exposure and many options to develop your skills and career within Rijk Zwaan.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?Rijk Zwaan is an international family-owned company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of our business; worldwide availability of vegetable seeds for the growth of healthy products. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Rijk Zwaan India was established in 2010 headquartered at Bangalore. We started with the sales of vegetable seeds of different crops and kicked-off breeding activities in a limited amount of crops. We sell our products almost throughout the whole country. To become a major player in the Indian market, we are going to increase our activities in India in the coming years. At this moment, Rijk Zwaan India employs 50 employees.
Interested?Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? You can address your application to .
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks.