At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We’re a licensed payment institution and our B2B products are available across Europe and North America attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, telecom, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
As a Salesforce Application Specialist, you’ll play a vital role at Trustly. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing parts of the Salesforce road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Application Specialist should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
What you'll do
- Drive implementation of new features and system changes
- Coordinate, collaborate, and prioritize with stakeholders (Commercial, Marketing, Support, AML) to understand the full range (i.e., short term and long term) of development needs
- Manage prioritisations and plans with the right resources and timelines
- Responsible for initiating and managing various CRM projects
- Review and resolve user issues to understand system improvement needs and integrate them into the backlog as needed
- Administrate Trustly’s other various CRM applications such as Pardot and Talkdesk
- System monitoring and troubleshooting issues and incidents together with proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Build and maintain an internal Confluence page with technical documentation, manuals, and system policiesIdentify unused or underutilized platform features
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
What you need to succeed
- At least a few years of experience working hands-on with Salesforce Suite, and/or be in possession of the relevant certifications (e.g. Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, etc.)
- Ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- Experience from a similar role within a complex organization
- Ability to initiate, lead and manage projects
- Familiarity with Trailhead and Salesforce Community
- Fast learning skills, and skills in how to educate people in technical/system-related matters
- Be open, communicative and ambitious, and know the importance of being a team player
- Be highly dependable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in English
Want to make a difference in a fast-growing business? Apply now!