Your roleAs responsible for the business development within Aviation training, you will have an overall responsibility to coordinate activities regards business development and product portfolio for civilian operators as well as within, Governmental and Defense. The main mission is to achieve the business plan's set goals and development steps for continued growth for our products.
Task will include:
- Strategies, business and product portfolio plan
- Develop and make new business
- R&D activities
- Be part of major sales campaigns directly against customers and business partners
- cooperation of product development as well as marketing and sales activities together with Strategy within Aviation Services and other business units
- Responsible for product life cycle management process
Your profileYou are a responsible, self-driven and innovative leader. As the role within the organization requires a lot of interaction and cooperation, your social capabilities are of very high importance. You have a capability of listening and appreciate other people’s experience.
- Experience as a leader
- Understanding of aviation regulations.
- Knowledge of aviation training products and it´s technical development challenges
- Good understanding in winning business process
- Good understanding in the product life cycle management process
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Experience from working with setting strategies
- Experience from working in an international and multi-cultural environment
In general, we will attach great importance to your personal characteristics.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part ofThe Aeronautics business area is an innovative supplier of world-class aircraft systems, advanced aerostructures, and a wide range of support solutions within civil and military aviation. The business area researches, develops, and produces military aviation systems. We are building for the future through research and studies into innovative flight systems and the further development of our products.
By joining Aeronautics, you will be a part of a diverse, collaborative and supportive organisation with an emphasis on professional growth and work-life balance. You will work in an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
You will be a member of the Aviation Training management team and be an important part of Aviation Services future business. Together with colleagues within the Aviation training department you will lead us to our business plan objectives in the next decade.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. You can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them