Sales Engineer IND
Mölndal, SE, 43124
Contract Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 39
Employment Type: Regular
We want to make a difference. Do you want to join us on this journey by becoming a member of our Industry team as a Sales Engineer?
Why Grundfos?We are not just a pump producer; we want to make a difference in the world.
Why do we think we make a difference?
- Water2Life projects to help wherever clean water is needed in the world.
- Empowering our employees to join the work for a sustainable world, while growing and developing as people and as employees in Grundfos, due paid time off to participate on volunteering work.
- We do see the possibility in every drop.
Grundfos is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our Industry team. The primary focus for the role is to drive sales and grow a strong relationship within the area of responsibility. You will be responsible for driving a strong pipeline and ensuring optimum hit rate. The Sales Engineer must proactively ensure market knowledge and developments, being both passionate about customer experience and sales. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the Sutheast Sweden and preferably is located in Småland, Skåne, Blekinge or Öster Götland.
- Independently develop and grow sales within own area of responsibility.
- Develop market knowledge to successfully drive commercial activities.
- Develop knowledge in the market on Grundfos solutions – explaining the benefit for the different customer groups within the customers organization.
- Identify different stakeholders (decision makers) and utilize the right approach to drive sales.
- Ensure quality opportunity pipeline and strong hit rate.
- Introduce new product and solutions to the customers.
- Monitor and report on pipeline, order intake, sales, profitability and drive debt collections within own area.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the team and take responsibility for own competence development.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we are perceived as highly customer Centric and collaborative ensuring one Company Culture.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or project as and when required.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
If this looks interesting, please send us your resume in English and answer below questions.
- Who are you in the team?
- We want to see solutions where others see problems. How do you handle working in a fast-paced environment?
- What are your strong skills in the sales process, and where do you see space for the improvement?
- Do you have experience with pumps or within the industrial market in general? If not, how would you approach this challenge?
We look forward to hearing from you.