Can you imagine yourself being a key person delivering payments-related solutions for corporate and private customers in all Danske Bank branches?
If yes, you have the opportunity to make it happen by joining Danske Bank Lithuania, where we deliver high-quality financial solutions to customers.
From an out-tasking model approach, our department evolved into a set of competence centres with end-to-end process ownership, a business mandate, and a direct impact on the customer experience. There you will be a part of a key strategic hub responsible for a broad range of banking operations, professional services, business support functions, and front-end product development.
We are 16 members team located in the newest and most modern Meadow building in Danske Campus. Our focus is both achieving great results and great customer experience and creating a great atmosphere based on values and openness within the team.
Please note that you will also get a language allowance, which depends on your language knowledge level.
- Handle various payments requests
- Deal with requests received from Scandinavian colleagues
- Take responsibility to maintain high-quality services for our customers
- Investigate unusual situations related to payments
- Handle daily communication with our stakeholders
- Elaborate on process improvement (lean, robotics, automatization)
- Handle workflow according to established deadlines
- Danish language skills (from B1 level) (for which you will receive a monthly language allowance, that depends on your language knowledge level)
- Previous experience working with operations or administrative tasks (would be an advantage)
- Professional focus on teamwork
- Intermediate English skills
- Focus on high quality and accuracy
- Customer focus with a “can-do” mindset
Monthly salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes
professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
Health & Well-being
a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
Hybrid working conditions
home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
Additional days of leave
for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
Monetary compensation package
accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
See all the benefits .
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery. Join our team!
We are looking for a new team member to join us in the in Manual Payments and Enquiries Team!