You have an opportunity to join the Asset Financing Tribe with a goal to deliver a scalable platform to support all of our products within the Nordics.
We are a team of 6 full-stack (front-end focused) typescript engineers who are responsible for the future look of Asset Finance. Not only we are responsible for UX-defined user interface implementations but we aim at owning a feature e2e. Starting with local coding and testing to deploying and shipping the application to production.
We do not limit ourselves with frontend features, we have also defined the Experience API layer which we use to enhance our user interface with such features as notifications/translations management/access management and more.
If you are a person who is engaged in what you do, enjoys working with a team, and is keen to grow professionally then search no more and join us!
- You will be part of the Digital journey squad and aim at creating Equipment platform using but not limited to:
- CI/CD (Docker, Drone.io, Openshift or similar)
- You will also work with highly engaged team members on guild-level activities:
- White-labelled design system with Material UI 5
- Monorepo ecosystem
- Common patterns
- 2+ years of experience in projects based on TypeScript
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS, Redux, ReactQuery or similar
- Knowledge of various testing approaches
- Good proficiency with the latest ECMAScript standard
- SQL knowledge (MSSQL or similar)
- Experience with Node.js ecosystem: NestJS, Express.js, TypeORM or similar
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We offer:Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
See all the benefits
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Full-stack Specialist).
Please contact if you have any questions.
+370 644 06732