Calling newly graduates who want to make a difference by safeguarding patients’ lives!
Newly graduates and candidates at the beginning of their career to seize a life-changing career in Novo Nordisk Quality –
Joining Novo Nordisk QualityIn Novo Nordisk Quality, we ensure quality in all steps we take through the entire value chain of Novo Nordisk – from products are discovered in laboratories to they are in the hands of our patients. We are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. Due to the expansion of Novo Nordisk activities in all business areas and sites, we are currently looking for newly graduates who want to pursue a career in Novo Nordisk Quality and take up positions as Quality Assurance (QA) Professionals across our areas and locations in Denmark.
The positionsAs a QA Professional in Novo Nordisk Quality, you will get an in-depth understanding of the whole value chain and play an important role as partner to line of business. Your mission will be to safeguard patients’ lives by ensuring product quality and compliance with external requirements.
In close cooperation with various colleagues, you will ensure a high level of quality in our processes and products and have a key function in quality assurance of the new technologies coming into production. We constantly improve how we work to live up the expectations of our patients as well as authorities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- QA presence: being physically present in the production and laboratories to oversee performed processes and help solve issues in real time.
- Approving quality documentation: e.g., trend reports, SOPs, deviations and validation documentations.
About you – a team player with a passion for quality
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and mindset:
- A Master’s degree in Pharmaceuticals, Natural Science, Veterinarian, Chemistry or other relevant area.
- An interest in assuring quality and improving procedures, processes and systems across various units.
- A mindset that seeks to embrace IT when optimizing processes.
- An interest or knowledge of validation and qualification of production, Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) or equipment.
- Great stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
As a QA Professional in Novo Nordisk Quality, you are outgoing, analytical, flexible, proactive and engaged about your assignments. You welcome new ideas and new ways of working and have good collaboration and communication skills. As you will work with multiple colleagues across the organization, you must have great stakeholder management skills and the ability to handle conflicting interests by seeing issues from all perspectives.
You will meet your deadlines with a structured approach and keep the overview – even in a busy environment where priorities can change quickly. You will have the ability to work and deliver results independently and at the same time be a team player who shines with your colleagues.
Working at Novo NordiskNovo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That is why we make room for diverse career aspirations and always put people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it is a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 47,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we are life changing.
ContactIf you have any questions, please reach out to Anne Dam Poulstrupby e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that any e-mail message containing official document (CV/Resume, Cover Letter etc.) will be immediately deleted according to GDPR policy.
Application for your new life-changing careerIf you want to be considered for current and future QA Professional roles across Novo Nordisk Denmark, please apply here. We will review the applications continuously and if there is a match, you will be invited for an interview. We will keep your application for six months to give you the best opportunities for a solid match for open positions.
Check list when applying:
- It is crucial that you answer the questions provided when you apply because we use this information to match your profile with open positions
- When applying, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When “unlocked” it will state: “Profile visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”
- Please include your preferred site to work from (Bagsværd, Måløv, Hillerød, Gentofte and Kalundborg) in your CV
Deadline:31st December 2022
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.