Are you excited about making things work? Would you like to work with a team of experts striving to provide new solutions while maintaining existing ones?
Here in Core Payments Platform Tribe, we support the everyday banking needs of our customers by delivering a best-in-class payment system that orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. In addition, we bring efficiency through standardization while making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure & available.
We are looking for an additional team member for our Payment Execution squad where we are creating a new payment engine, employing modern technical standards to drive efficiency, transparency & consistency in processing payment instructions for people and corporate customers, with an improved time to market (TTM). Mission
You will be working in an environment where we take the agile mindset seriously and where you have a possibility to make a difference and leave a mark if you find situations where we could do better. By joining our team, you will:
- Design and develop cloud-native systems which are at the heart of a major Nordic financial institution
- Leverage technical freedom, make and own decisions to encourage innovation and reliable deliveries
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team, mentor and develop colleagues and team capabilities
- Work with Java, Kafka, gRPC, REST, NoSQL and classic databases, Kubernetes, other cloud-native products, and growing collaboration systems
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Challenge the way we do things, bring in ideas, and implement them
- Be agile and spread this mindset among the team and in daily work.
We are looking for a skilled engineer and a proficient team member who can act as a trainer and knowledge resource in the team. Your ability to grow (and grow with) the tribe is the most important competence you bring.
To be more precise, we expect that you have:
- High proficiency in Java and tools supporting Java development
- Experience in design, development, and test automation of cloud-native systems
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility to guide deliveries in a structured manner
- Experience in establishing and improving engineering practices, developing team’s competencies
- Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka, MQ
- Knowledge of integration patterns and their implications
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
We are working with different tools, technologies, and platforms, so having some knowledge or experience with any of these would be useful:
- gRPC, Elasticsearch, other NoSQL data stores
- design and optimization of relational or non-relational databases
- AWS or Google Cloud Platform
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4000 EUR to 6000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Chief.
Please contact if you have any questions.
+370 639 00008