ServiceNow is the top IT services management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM), and IT business management (ITBM) platform in the world. It is used very widely across different organizations with market share and the number of new use cases continuously growing. It is a strategic platform in Danske Bank as well for IT and non-IT business solutions. Solution Development Team within Danske Bank develops and operates the platform as well as other related applications and integrations. It has a global footprint with team members in Lithuania, Denmark, and India.
As a platform engineer, you would contribute to continuous improvement of existing ServiceNow modules, development of new applications and features, building and maintaining integrations with other systems, working on version upgrades, and also maintaining the platform – both the application and underlying infrastructure. You will become part of the Solution Development team working together with colleagues in all countries where Danske Bank operates. By working closely with other engineers, service managers, business analysts, and different stakeholders from the rest of the organization will open an opportunity for your future mission to develop new skills, learn new technologies and practices, create value for the bank.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role. Mission
- Adopting platform capabilities for business needs in the bank
- Collaborate with teams across the organization
- Understand the platform capabilities, find and apply the best practices from the market
- Understand the requirements coming from various stakeholders and find the best solutions to fulfill them
- Be curious, willing to learn, and try out new things
- Be able to communicate within the team and with stakeholders, accept or challenge ideas if needed, provide valid reasoning and improvement suggestions based on best practices.
- Take full ownership of tasks and projects assigned.
- Have a can-do attitude and good team working skills
- Previous experience in platform engineer, system administrator, or application development positions
- Good understanding of the Platform Engineer disciplines development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of basic IT principles: Server Support / Database administration / Network / Security.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Familiar with IT processes (i.e., ITIL, IT4IT, etc.) and general Service Management principles (advantage)
- ServiceNow experience (advantage)
- Experience in system integrations, API development, and automation (seen as an advantage)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
Your title in job contract will be IT Platform engineer.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English no later than 06.08.2021 Confidentiality guaranteed.
Please contact if you have any questions.