Are you ambitious and driven by working with C++? Do you get excited finding smart solutions to complex problems?
Then you might be our new C++ Software Engineer
Who are we and what do we do
- We are a multicultural team of engineers, architects, mathematicians and economists.
- At the OCE Trade Mapping squad we take trades from different trading systems, and working with quants apply business logic to convert those trades into cash flows which can be understood by the banks state of the art pricing engine.
- As part of Markets Analytics Platform Tribe, we create resilient high-performance solutions for one of Scandinavia’s largest banks. Our platform, which encompasses data sources and a global analytics engine, connects front office functions, risk controls and third party services with middle- and back-office flows in a fully integrated, modular way.
Main tech stack
- .Net C#
- SQL Server for data storage, Confluent Kafka for data distribution
- gRPC for primary API
Your tasks and goals
- Developing and maintaining a single, comprehensive source of trade data
- On-boarding new teams onto the platform
- Performing various DevOps tasks
What we offer
An inspiring, inclusive and collaborative environment in a leading IT organization, where the sky is the limit.
- Work in a dynamic international team developing innovative, critical solutions that can withstand intensive use
- A creative, collaborative and stimulating environment
- Highly motivated colleagues who will challenge you and help you develop your skills further
A bit about you and your background
You are open minded, curious and cooperative. You thrive when interacting with a broad and diverse group of stakeholders and are comfortable working with multiple projects. You expect to learn and grow in your job, and you want to take on additional responsibilities over time.
- Proficiency coding in C++
- Basic knowledge of asynchronous and event driven architecture
- A good understanding of how to build robust and scalable solutions
- Good communication skills
- Experience with SQL Server, .NET C#, gRPC, Kafka or similar technologies
If you have any questions about the job, please reach out to Chapter Lead, Markets Analytics Platform IT, Duncan Mills, email@example.com / Mobile: +44 7500211197