In this role, you have the opportunity toBe responsible for the creation and implementation of the Marketing strategy for the healthcare informatics portfolio, in alignment with strategic Market priorities. You are in charge of driving demand generation and ensures local relevance of the value propositions in order to achieve Business Marketing Combination objectives and Annual Operative Plan business commitments for the North Latam Cluster .
In this role, part of your responsibilities will include:
- Own, adjust and improve the strategy and plan and ensure that they are realized on the Business side.
- Responsible for key financial and key enabler metrics of the business plans in the year and growing the top and bottom line aggressively.
- Own the New Product Introduction process for the cluster - Actively managing, activating, coordinating, monitoring and implementing business plans and strategies by being the main point of contact to the local markets / countries organizations from the Business side.
- Ensure business performance is being delivered according to KPIs such as yearly sales, market shares, Integral Gross Margin (IGM) through price realization in markets, A&P, Integral Sales Margin (ISM) and marketing ROI.
- Act as escalation point and advocate with Business for the Markets and vice versa to enable smooth functioning of the BMC and performance against plan
- Support Markets with knowledge, resources etc. needed to support sales, including aligning Business and Market priorities to deliver against highest impact opportunities
- Act as pivoting element between different functions such as Global Marketing Team, categories, F&A, SCM and Commercial Organization
- Identify, define and initiate additional growth initiatives
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience in a healthcare informatics environment, with B2B / B2C connections.
- Experience in all aspects of Marketing including market insights, value proposition generation, pricing, communications, channel management and planning
- Knowledge of marketing processes, strategic planning and budgeting
- In depth knowledge of the functional area, business strategies, and the company’s goals.
- Wide-ranging experience, professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Possess cooperative effort across different domains
- Works in multinational environment with strong personal communication skills
- Having worked before with P&L and financial aspects of the business
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a very big plus
- Comfortable with making trade offs, decisively
- Able to synthesize market and customer feedto drive valuable innovations
- Globally fluent, and able to function effectively across cultures
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Bogota