Express your entrepreneurial spirit and see your career grow.
At Philips, we encourage entrepreneurship. We want our people to try new things, to experiment, to improve the way things are done. We give them the freedom to express themselves, and the opportunity to grow and develop their careers as a result.
The Philips Customer Service Engineering Graduate program is designed to discover and incorporate future leaders like you into the business where your ideas and passion will shape the Philips of tomorrow.
Your ChallengeAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Customer Service Engineer in New South Wales North region. This is a critical customer facing role and our Engineers are an ambassador of Philips, working collaboratively with the wider organisation to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Services on our medical equipment are not limited to corrective incidents but can also include proactive, predictive, upgrades and installations related support, which can be delivered verbally, electronically or via accessing Philips Remote Service channels.
Furthermore, the responsibilities also include:
- Actively participating in the sales process and providing expert technical support throughout the entire life cycle of our customer relationships (from pre-sales through implementation, and life cycle management).
- Taking a lead in managing and supporting technical escalations through to resolution ensuring all stakeholders are continually updated of progress according to the company process.
- Determining most cost effective repair/solution to minimise customer downtime.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge through continual training and development and keeping up to date of new technologies relevant to your area of focus and take on new technology.
Essential Skills Required
- Graduating with a Bachelor/Masters of Biomedical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and a team player with a passion to deliver business
- Strong analytical skills with ability to take initiatives, build strong relationship and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and flexible to travel
- Ability to obtain the appropriate electrical license
Rewards and Benefits
- A structured learning and development programme
- Exposure to exciting projects
- Opportunity to develop your professional network
Locations - This role will be based in New South Wales North region, however you will be required travel to various locations throughout your first 18 months.
If your application is successful, we will invite you to come in for an interview.
All applications must have current working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Sydney