You are a digital native and want to support us with your skills and talents? Then we are looking for you!
We create web applications for millions of users. Our customers are located in the whole world.
Your role involves:
- You use frameworks to create efficient and state-to-the-art web applications for our customers.
- You resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- You work in a young, multi-national and agile team in cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science (or similar experiences).
- At least 3 years of experience within web application development.
- Knowledge in web application frameworks (e.g. node.JS, BootStrap) or UX/UI design as a bonus.
- Business English fluent.
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- Relocation package.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E- meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder.
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time