NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes.We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Our Learning & Development division are looking for driven Intern to provide support for the L&D organisations in order to effectively deliver learning activities to meet key business requirements. This role works under supervision, completing defined tasks which contribute to the delivery of Global learning & development initiatives originating from agreed learning & development priorities and strategy. The Opportunity:
This is a Fixed Term Contract Internship until late August 2021. Working with a senior team member you will be responsible for carrying out business processes like courseware development, training co-ordination, reporting and analytics, proficiency assessment and management, content curation and marketing or project co-ordination. We encourage you to collaborate closely with other L&D team members, and partners in other areas of the business to produce task output. Also you will present at regular L&D Team Meetings and support major conferences or learning events, where relevant and within guidelines. Other tasks include producing L&D reports and updates on work to required cadence for use by L&D and partner groups, producing relevant materials for the onboarding of the incoming intern for successful handover. Competency and Curricula Co-ordination:
This role supports the build and maintenance of Curricula and Certificates with the Learning Management System, a system also used to generate reports for data analytics. You will support the maintenance of the Master Courseware Catalogue as well as the collection, preparation, testing and analysis of data to run the Online Expertise Assessment process. There will be regular liaison with the core Learning Campus team in Germany to support delivery of Online Expertise Assessment survey runs. We will encourage you to act as user support for team members and Managers during Online Expertise Assessment surveys. Continual Development:
- Attending additional, relevant internal training courses to be able to execute the role effectively.
- Complete one short and one long business project linked to key initiatives for continual improvement within the L&D organisation.
- Exposure to various areas beyond L&D via work exposure and formal overview webinars.
- Access to full Learning Management System with over 10,000 e-learning and other learning assets for individual's improvement.
- Experience of how we as a major global organisation approaches business operations and takes products to market.
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Support the company culture, values and reputation in company markets and when interacting with others.
- Willingness to travel to appropriate work locations, as the need arises by SISW when safe to do so.
- Always uphold and enforce Siemens compliance guidelines whilst adhering to all Siemens Health and Safety policies.
- Adhere to and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, generous holiday, pension and with some positions a bonus scheme and car allowance. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time