The product is a web application for Siemens Mobility used in the rail transport industry.
Integrated Service Calculation is a brand new web application, meant to replace an existing desktop tool. It will be used to customize, handle and track, railway maintenance and service equipment.
- ASP.NET Core 3 (Web API), Webservices (REST/JSON), Angular (latest version), Windows Server 2012 R2/IIS, TFS, MS SQL Server
Your new role:
- Develop Web applications to support the business needs in an agile environment
- Resolve issues during the test and preparation phase until the product is active, and subsequently during maintenance
- Review specifications and propose technical solutions
- Design and implementation of customer specific requirements
- Implementation of development change requests
- Offer guidance to junior colleagues
- You have an educational background as Software Engineer or similar, combined with a thorough knowledge of Web programming
- Work experience with the latest Angular versions is a must
- Experience with Reactive Forms, JEST (for front-end unit testing)
- Result-oriented and quality-conscious and you have a structured and systematic approach to your work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced English skills/ both verbal and written
About usWe’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The R&D division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time