Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as Customer Service Representative to represent our company and ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will receive customers calls / information of any kind
- You will allocate service incident; Forward if not an service incident to the respective department
- You will enter service incident into ERP (SPIRIDON) system
- You will check SLA, contract condition, warranty, creditability information
- You will receive and distribute ticket / notification number as required
- You will forward service incident to respective technical support (TSE) in time and w/o any delay
- You will escalate to Customer Care Center Manager when resource is not available
- You will monitor daily Customer Care Center operation (Notification Monitor Screen)
- You will escalate to respective operational group (tech-support / dispatch / logistics) if required
- You will generate daily performance reports as defined
- You will monitor customer satisfaction on every finished service on daily bases
- You will support operational group (tech-support / dispatch / logistics) in administrational work
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have previous experience in customer service will be an added advantage
- You have knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
Your personality and skills:
- You are customer-centric and passionate about customer service
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are able to manage demands from customers and build good relationships with them
Being part of our team:Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time