In this role, you have the opportunity toLearn and support the Customer Service commercial model in the Romanian Health Systems organization.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Customer Service Account Manager for quotations preparation
- Assessing the installed base information for CS business opportunities
- Getting in contact with customers in order to assure the contractual documents are received and returned to Philips
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying/graduate towards your University Master in Sciences or Bachelor Degree
- Mandatory technical skills in using PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in Romanian and English is a must
- Great communication skills
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
In return, we offer you
- Paid 12 months internship based on the contract of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate risk insurance 24/7
- Lunch vouchers per working days
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Bucharest