In this role, you have the opportunity toBecome part of the Philips Domestic Appliances Nordics marketing team as a Media Manager. You will get the exciting opportunity to drive market growth across all Nordic markets with key Philips product innovations, through crafting and executing on holistic activation plans.
You are responsible for
- Developing and leading the local marketing activation for Nordic priority categories in collaboration with local Marketing & Shopper teams and European Marketing and Activation teams
- Budget Setting and management for Media & Activation in accordance to local priorities
- Consulting the European Marketing team on Activation and Media strategy for the Nordic market
- Managing partnerships with local media agencies as well collaboration with global activation hubs.
- Being at the forefront of changes and developments within the media landscape and coaching the team on this
You are a part ofThe Nordics marketing team within the European Philips organization, where you will be working on a daily basis in a multi-functional environment within a matrix organization. Your main Nordic stakeholders will be the Nordic Consumer Marketing Team, Trade Shopper Marketing Team and PR and Influencer manager. You will serve as the main point of contact for all media and activation topics towards the European Marketing and Activation teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5-7 years of experience in various marketing roles with the focus on brand management, marketing management, online marketing or media management.
- Profound knowledge in the Nordic media landscape, social media- and performance marketing with strong understanding of consumer motivations and insights.
- Relevant experience in online retail or international consumer goods marketing with focus on digital marketing and E-Commerce.
- Strong business acumen, P&L responsibility experience is an advantage.
- You are an entrepreneurial and results-driven personality who is highly analytical with strong strategic thinking.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent fluency in written/spoken English; fluency in a Nordic language is a requirement
- A driven, solution-oriented, analytical candidate, who is a quick decision-maker and an excellent project manager, able to motivate a multi-functional team.
- An outgoing personality who is persuasive in communication and has excellent presentation skills.
In return, we offer you
- Full responsibility and insight into activation and media management for a growing Nordic business.
- Working with a competent, diverse and fun team across all functions
- Be a part of the Philips Nordics marketing transformation journey, taking marketing activation for the Domestic appliances business to the next level
- Opportunity for global career in one of the leading European and Global Consumer Electronics companies.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.