What are my responsibilities?
- Generate additional system & application support business and increase OEM market share;
- Build up standard application and branch know-how;
- Implement & support applications for focused OEM branch segments (packaging, converting, printing, textile...);
- Support OEM customers with technical consulting, engineering, implementation and commissioning;
- Support SI in OEM market and strengthen their application and branch know-how;
- Branch application training to sales, promoter and OEM customers.
- Familiar with Motion and Servo control, covering the whole range of Automation & Drive products;
- Delivering clarification on technical configuration and designing pre-sale support;
- Problem solving during designing, installation and commissioning;
- Working out reference for application knowledge accumulation base on the pilot machine;
- Customized training for key customer;
- Commissioning for key or pilot project.
How can I qualify for this job?
- 3 years experience in automation/motion area;
- Broad knowledge in motion control, SIMOTION/T-CPU product knowledge is preferred;
- Fluency in reading & writing English;
- Good communication skill;
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time