Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Cash Manager within the LD Headquarter Controlling.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst 5, you will be responsible for:
- Developing an active Cash Management including continuous process improvements for all
- Headquarter entities especially for the legal entity 469G
- Establishing a Free Cash Flow Forecast process for 469G incl. alignment and collaboration with all respective interfaces to ensure high quality within the monthly Balance Sheet Forecast
- Drives and establishes Automation & Digitalization within the LD Finance Organization especially for Cash related topics
- Establishes & implements a Free Cash Flow Forecast process for 469G incl. alignment and collaboration with all interfaces (e.g. SCM, Procurement) to ensure a high quality within the monthly Balance Sheet Forecast
- Develops the DX governance for Cash Flow across the Headquarter legal entities including harmonization of processes, regulations and definitions
- Leads & prepares the quarterly Balance Sheet reviews for all Headquarter entities with the LD CFO and the Finance Management Team
- Develops and enhances in close alignment with Accounting the controlling & forecasting of Hedging for 469G
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field
- Required past experience: 5-8 years' experience
- Required amount of travel: <5%
- Other required knowledge, skills or expertise: Advance knowledge of MS Office Applications and automation/ digitalization tools such as QlikSense, UiPath, etc.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .