Position SnapshotBusiness Unit：Ice Cream
Position SummaryNestlé thrives on the unique ideas and enthusiasm of young talents and we devote ourselves to inspiring, educating and engaging young people when they start their careers and pursue career success.
You can always find exceptional learning and development opportunities through our Trainee Programme, to build your strength, develop your skills and gain real working experience.
The Nestlé Trainee Programme is wellrounded programme which provides a big practice platform and an advanced training system for the trainee group who are key players and future leaders for Nestlé.
A day in the life of...1. Job rotation across all sales channels.Achieve agreed sales target and KPIs during 2-year rotation period.
2. Job rotation across sales relevant functional departments, including trade marketing, business development and sales operation.
3. Participation in various projects/assignments under the mentorship of senior leaders.
4. Build up positive and long-term customer relationship.
5. Develop consumer, market, sales channel knowledge and insights.
What will make you successful1.Bachelor or above degree.
2. Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
3. A good team player with flexibility, mobility and interpersonal skill.
4. Quick learner, willing to take challenges and able to perform under pressure.
76804 /51 /ZP
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at .