Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Business IT? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other.
Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. As an intern, we will challenge you with new ways of thinking.
The structured Internship Development Programme (IDP) that we have carefully designed will enable you to expand your imagination, unleash your potential and lay the foundation for a meaningful career.
The ChallengeEmbark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Business IT.
We have a number of different roles across numerous topics in the sphere of IT. As a Business IT intern, you will spend your time in one assigned team.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from your internship:
- Working closely with project managers to ensure key milestones of projects are met.
- Running regular reports to check the status of all IT projects across the region.
- Involved in the enhancements of the existing processes and tools to support global project management protocols.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and cross-function teams to fulfil customer demands and business needs.
- Showcasing cutting-edge technologies to our customers to foster new innovative way of working.
- Releasing communication for IT projects.
- Running campaigns and promoting IT services and initiatives.
- Managing digital media content.
- Delivering IT training to end users from the Siemens businesses.
The CandidateWe are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- You are studying towards a 2:2 or above in Business, Information Technology / Information Management combined with Business.
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Business IT. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The benefits of being an intern at SiemensIs there anything more valuable than going into work, knowing you’re making a difference? Due to the kind of projects we pursue, daily, every one of our employees has a strong hand in shaping the future.
Alongside this you will also receive:
- Competitive Salary (£17500)
- Home-based / office-based split
- Great holiday allowance (26 days + bank holidays)
- Perks at Work – Discounts on everyday spending
What else do I need to know?Alongside your role, the intern development programme (www.siemens.co.uk/interns) will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time