Change the future with us.At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development and learning opportunities. For this opening we will consider talent that is based in the east coast near a major Siemens office.
We are looking for dedicated and hardworking people who seek ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with imaginative concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution:
- You will be the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS (Global Business Services) operations. This role also provides commercial support to the Management of Business Line and Service lines with respect to general controlling activities. Furthermore, you provide financial support of operations and support during projects due diligence phases as needed.
- Also, you will be managing the financial statements in your assigned area (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow), through ensuring transparency of business development on adequate level in order to support decision making using GBS standard reporting tools while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the reports.
- Additionally, you are regularly reviewing relevant financial key performance indicators, provide deviation alerts to the organization and together with respective management you drive root cause analysis on deviations and prepare remediation plans, monitor their implementation, and evaluate results.
- You are driving the budget planning and forecasting process of your assigned area of responsibility together with the respective management through establishing a sufficient financial planning model to cope with dynamic business environment.
- You will be involved in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
- Support execution of various support functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement, and others to deliver world class business results
- You interact cooperatively with all stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed.
- You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
- Proven 5 plus years of professional experience in accounting and controlling role, combined with knowledge in Service / Product / Systems / IT / Software or Shared Services industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and / or MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated high analytical competence, high level of commitment, and focus on results.
- Demonstrated in-depth business knowledge and experience with financial modeling.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and experience with commercial SAP applications.
- Proven track record to solve problems proactively and provide solutions to problems. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
- Your excellent written and oral presentation skills round off your profile.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Why you’ll love working at Siemens:
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote during the pandemic
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .