Position SnapshotLocation: Lviv
Position SummaryNestle Business Services in Lviv is announcing an opening Trainee.
A day in the life of...
- Execute accurately and timely daily activities and functions in General Ledger:
- Process Manual Journal requests and prepare accurate and timely account reconciliation and other reports;
- Identify and investigate unreconciled balances, differences in balances of various source and subsidiary ledgers and/or reports;
- Process all systematic posting and prepare the specific information for Tax reporting;
- Provide Tax reporting to Retained organization on regular basis;
- Perform checks and controls according to Standards;
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Ensure the availability of updated Standards due to legal and process changes and Nestle Best Practices.
What will make you successful
- Master degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance;
- Proven knowledge in international accounting and reporting standards;
- Knowledge of the local accounting standards (LAS);
- Precise and accurate with figures;
- Excellent attention to details; good analytical skills;
- Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Punctual; good planning and organizational skills;
- Adaptability to change and cope in fast-paced environment;
- Prioritizing effectively activities;
- Able to work in team and independently;
- Solid knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel;
- English (Fluent level);
- Competitive benefits and salary package;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environment and friendly team;
We consider candidates with special needs (disability).