A Fresh New Direction | Analyst - Transport Strategy & Design | 80-95K+super
- Norwest, Bella Vista Location - Enjoy the perks of this location with onsite coffee shops, gym, parking and even a Woolworths grocery store to pick up your last minute milk and bread!
- Work with a team that supports growth and career development
- Provide support and analysis for transport network design, strategy and optimisation, delivering transport development and a sustainable competitive advantage
The OpportunityThe primary responsibilities of a Transport Analyst will include however not be limited to:
- Idea generation to reduce network costs
- Develop solutions to assist with achieving Woolworths Transport Strategy
- Create transport modelling that accurately represents current and alternative options
- Deliver business cases that are accurate, well documented and clearly presented
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain required information to build transport solutions
- Provide data analysis to assist in tender preparation, carrier selection and network solution
Who we’re looking forTo be successful you will have the following experience and skills:
- Previous success in similar role
- Experience in quantitative business modelling / operational modelling
- Retail transport operations - Transport or Supply Chain (with transport) experience
- Commercial modelling
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Advanced MS Excel
- Supply Chain / Transport Modelling Software
Joining the GroupAs an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
We’d love to hear from youIf you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Join us on LinkedIn #LI, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au.
As part of creating a safe working environment, our Distribution Centres operates under a Drug & Alcohol Policy for all those on site. Employees are subject to possible random testing, and applicants to this role can expect to undergo tests as part of the recruitment process, in addition to a full physical."