The Field Sales Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Uber Eats. We are looking for someone who is a natural at selling and knows where the best eats are in United Kingdom, passionate about food and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria and leverage your skills in pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What you'll do:
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with brands and restaurants interested in Uber Eats in Nottingham and Leciester.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects.
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure Uber Eats can move quickly and succeed at large scale.
- Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business & form best in world customer relationships
What you Need:
- At least 1 year of inside (inc. SDR) and / or field sales experience in high growth company
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a global leading tech company
- Company iPhone and Macbook Pro
- Monthly Uber credits and discount
- Corporate Card to pay for transportation while in the field
- Incredible training programme in Uber Eats beautiful Amsterdam offices
- Work in a "startup" environment in a tech company where you can be part of the team that shapes your city strategy and tactics
- Wellbeing monthly allowance
- Private health insurance & Pension plan
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.