Tiger of Sweden now can welcome HR Interns to the HR team at our HQ in Stockholm. As we are working with various HR projects you have an option to write your university thesis or similar assignment as a part of your internship. During your time at Tiger of Sweden you will work closely with the HR Manager as an administrative partner. Focus will be to develop HR-processes and policies. You will have the possibility to gain both operational and strategic experience as well as knowledge and insight in various HR topics within the HR scope.
Your internship will include but not be limited to:
- Personnel administration including day to day tasks as well as developing and establish best practice for HR documentation, routines, and processes.
- Update and develop HR Processes and/or policies.
- Attend in daily meetings with both internal and external stake holders.
- Support Tiger of Swedens HR Manager with different tasks and projects
- Union negotiations.
- Current studies in Human Resource Management or similar relevant field.
- Availability for a minimum of 10 weeks. (University Internship, LIA or other similar set up)
- Strong communication skills, English and Swedish, verbally and written needed.
- The internship requires that you are structured and have a solution oriented, can-do and positive mind-set.
- A high level of integrity and ability to handle confidential materials according to GDPR regulations are required.
We have the possibility to welcome interns during the fall, 2021 and spring 2022. Your place of work would be at Tiger of Sweden’s head office in Stockholm. However, some remote work is also possible.
If you feel this would be the right place for you, don’t hesitate to apply with a CV & Personal Letter, in English. Please also include information on your current education’s internship programme and if you have a specific topic for your thesis/assignment. If you don’t, we have various topics to be considered.
We look very much forward to your application.