You know the feeling when you meet a new person or start a new job and it just feels right? That's how we would like you to feel when joining the Qred family. We might be a little biased but we can think of a million reasons why Qred is the best place to work, here’s just a few of them:
There is room for everyone! We are a very diverse team that learns from each other. We believe you will do amazing things here - no matter who you are.
We’re proud to be the first Swedish company that made it to the top-10 list of Financial Times’ list of the 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe.
♂️ Our office is located in central Stockholm. We love to hang out across teams and really enjoy each other's company, even off working hours.
Ok, sounds cool but what about the role?When joining our Customer Success department your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our customers receive the best service. We are driven to understand our customers' needs, their business model, and how we can help. Listening to and grasping our customers' operational processes and quickly ascertaining their situation to find potential solutions, is the name of the game for our customer service team. This is a great opportunity to learn how to build a successful company, and have fun while doing it!
- Handling customer's requests in regards to their business loan applications through telephone, chat and email
- Prepare tailor loan offers to the business's needs together with our Underwriting Team
- Develop a healthy customer lifecycle by offering personal service and a suitable business repayment plan
Sounds interesting right? Here’s what we're looking for:
- A flexible and positive mindset and you really enjoy working as a team
- The ability to build trust and to understand the customers’ needs and meet them at eye level
- Fluent in Dutch and in English
- Experience with some kind of customer service and/or within sales will be considered as a plus but it's not a requirement.
Did you check in those boxes? Here are more reasons to join us
Our non-bureaucratic, flat structure with delegated responsibilities has a short way from idea to action. We value high team spirit and we believe that there is nothing a person cannot learn. In addition to our great culture influenced by our values Transparency, Innovation and Passion, you’ll get the maximum wellness allowance and a bunch of new competent colleagues to learn from and get to know. And of course we work with the latest technology, why wouldn't we?
One last thing - if you’re about to send in your application
This is a full-time-position based in central Stockholm. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately.
Qred celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.