The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
Job DescriptionPosition Summary
- Proctor and process ESL Placement tests
- Provide registration assistance and class info.
- Support and assist language lab users
- Proctor language classes final exams and ESL placement tests
- Pay scale by range of credentials: Non-degree, Associates degree, Bachelor’s, Master’s to Ph.D.
Salary Range$12.00- $16.00 per hour
Full-Time Equivalent 48.8%
Required Attachment(s)To be considered for this position, candidates must attach the following documents:
Posting Close Date 06/30/2023
Note to ApplicantApplicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.