About TeamAs a Business Development Representative within the verticals, you will be aligned to one following:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Marketing Cloud
- Generating new business pipeline through prospecting outbound opportunities
- Gaining interest through outbound cold calling
- Speaking to the Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers and breaking into net new logos in your assigned territory
They do this by...
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Discovering business initiatives and acting as their internal advocate
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment in new revenue
Our investment in you
World class enablement and on-demand training - check out for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development program
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to , we are #1 in 's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on on Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in FY19.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Visit for the full breakdown!
AccommodationsIf you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this .
Posting StatementAt Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
. and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with. or .
Salesforce welcomes all. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.