Juniper is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond building the networks customers expect — we’re building the networks customers deserve. And the world is taking note. But to continue to excel, we have work to do. Change in our industry is accelerating. To power connections and empower change, we need radical thinkers, eternal optimists, and energized personalities. We need people like you.
Success requires big thinking and high-reaching goals. Our culture breeds innovation. Here, you will have the opportunity to take chances and let your ideas grow. You will be supported by thoughtful, inclusive, and accessible leaders. You will have every chance to be a part of the conversation and seize our momentum. Your career will be better for it.
At Juniper, we strive to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live. We Power Connections, Empower Change, and we do that through our core values Being Bold, Building Trust and Delivering Excellence.
Do you want to solve complex problems and build systems that will change the Internet? Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to work with a world-class team of engineers?
The EMEA Services Inside Sales team proudly drives Customer Success by ensuring our customers are supported and providing the best-in-class customer and partner experience. We maximize our service opportunities by working closely with Juniper Account Managers (AMs), Partner Account Managers (PAMs), Distribution Account Managers (DAMs), Service Business Managers (SBMs), Services Operations, our partners and customers to maximize service development and positioning.
This is an Administrative oriented role. The Services Sales Support Specialist is responsible for all renewal quoting, maintaining accurate view of all contracts for a given customer (Software, Support, Resident Engineering, Resident Consulting, and Service Management), as well as all documentation, pricing, etc. required for RFPs/New bids.
The Services Sales Support Specialist works closely with the Service Manager in maintaining the Install Base and our Services Sales team: Service Business Manager and Service Business Consultant driving the commercial negotiations, as well as Account Managers.
The Services Sales Support Specialist manages the various Juniper Tools at his disposal in order to ensure that all New business bids and Services/Software renewals are quoted accurately and in a timely manner, by identifying/maintaining an accurate picture of all recurring Support/Services/Software Agreements globally.
Location and language requirements
Current Region Assignment: Global
Based: Madrid, Spain
Mandatory Languages: German and English (other languages an advantage, but not mandatory)
We are looking for high potential candidates with 1 to 3 years’ experience as pricing administrator, sales support, data analyst and/or with financial background. The candidate should be detail and process oriented, with good relationship building skills and ready to take on a new challenge in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role will report into the EMEA Services, Director of Inside Sales Organization.
- Ability to manipulate large data files, analyze and generate relevant quotes and reports, based on sales and customer needs.
- Install bases for Key Accounts can include 500,000 serial products, serial numbers with different SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Establish and continuously develop relationships as a ‘trusted advisor’ with all internal stakeholders.
- Drive Attach and Renewal rates within the defined account by identifying and working proactively on these opportunities with our sales team.
- Ensure that all contracts start and end dates for all types of support and services are accurately tracked and reflected in Juniper Networks systems
- Is responsible for service and support contracts timely renewal quoting/pricing via SAP
- Work closely with the Service Manager in ensuring all the Installed Base / Shipment Data is kept up-to-date to be able to track adds/changes/moves
- Work closely aligned to the Service Business Manager to when defining renewal pricing and discounts
- Interact with Juniper Back-Office/Operations teams for order booking, invoicing, quote to cash tracking:
Juniper Order Management
Juniper Customer Service Back-Office Team for Invoicing milestones when needed Juniper Credit Collection Team if necessary
Juniper Networks Legal / Partner teams for capturing the legal paperwork required in some situations
- Work closely with Sales team and provides on-time alerts to Juniper Networks teams in order to timely issue renewal quotes and all required document and pricing for RFPs/New business bids:
Service Business Manager(s) (SBMs) assigned to account
Service Business Consultant(s) (SBMs) assigned to account
Account Manager(s) (AMs) assigned to account
- Ensures that all opportunities for New business and Renewals are captured in SalesForce.com and are maintained/updated
- Responds to queries from customer and partners around service contract entitlement and renewals, in support of the Sales Team.
- Participates into calls triggered by Sales, Customer or Partners regarding the follow-up on the evolution of the installed Base
Does this sound like you?
Key requirements and skills
- Enjoys crunching and analyzing data
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools, mainly Excel
- Good practice of Enterprise-Class CRM tools, SAP, SFDC, Oracle
- Fluent in English + German (additional language an advantage)
- Excellent organizational skills and is strong in follow through.
- Problem solving and a drive to get things done.
- Detail and process oriented/driven
- Result driven
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Young professional looking at taking the next step in your career in Services Operations
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong relationship building across organizational levels.
- Wants to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player.
- Commitment to delivering a remarkable customer experience.
- Hunter mentality, self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative.
- High energy level, dynamic personality, action oriented.
- Willingness to learn, grow and be coached.
- Maintains open and honest communication.
- Can adapt when necessary to support urgent bids, quarter end, year end, as well as accommodate changes in industry and company direction.
- Travels: 20%