Are you a data driven and self-inspired individual who is constantly motivated by collaborating cross functional and finding growth opportunities in challenges?
We, at Dustin, are now looking for Azure BI developers who have a strong passion to develop their career in the field, make an impact and are curious to experience how it is working with a leading online based IT partner.
Azure BI DeveloperAbout the role
As a BI developer we think you have a great interest in data warehouse and data insights. You are interested and understand the business value in data driven decisions and how data, analysis and visualization contribute to better business decisions and customer experience.
You will get the opportunity to develop your skills within a great and highly skilled team that is specialized on the Microsoft platform. Our stack is focused on Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory and Databricks. SQL and Python are the main languages. We work actively within Devops and put a lot of focus into automizing our solutions.
Our team aims to facilitate data driven decisions and building a platform for decision making. You will work to develop and optimize ETL, data and analysis models and visualizations. You will work closely with business stakeholders to identify, understand and analyze the business needs.
We believe in continually sharing knowledge and believe that your growth with us should not be limited to the individual projects you take.
What you get
- Opportunity to build data solutions with real impact using state-of-the-art tools and platforms.
- Working in a great, highly skilled team with a “win as a team” attitude and inclusive culture.
- Digital First: We believe in flexibility and that we should work from where we are the most effective.
- Opportunity to make a difference; impart knowledge among teammates, feeding crucial data to analysts, decision-making and playing a pivotal role in organization’s success
- Collective agreements and wellness grants are examples of benefits.
What you have
- Minimum 3 years+ of experience and knowledge from Microsoft BI toolbox, and we are also open to senior candidates with more years of experience.
- Experience of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Databricks and Azure DevOps.
- Technical skills in data modelling, back-end architecture and design (MS SQL and Azure).
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- You are result oriented and like to drive change.
- You are business oriented, analytical and curious – you like working together with your colleagues and have a problem solving mindset.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English.
- Passion for People & Technology.
Recruitment ProcessWe want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and possibly a case study test.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter by email at email@example.com or recruiting manager for this role Carolina Ternström, Manager for the AI & Data Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org.