EF EDUCATION FIRST is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Person to join our team in Rio. As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling and promoting our International Language Courses to the Brazilian Market. You will have a key role in growing the number of students and revenue and being part of fast-growing business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new customers.
- Renewal sales to current customers.
- Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales minimum.
- Outbound call experience.
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand KPIs and Targets.
- IT literate with experience of Salesforce a plus.
Competitive base salary
Performance-based commission with potential for high remuneration for hitting and exceeding sales targets.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.