Craft: Data, Analytics & Strategy
Job Description:Join our Advertisement team in Candy Crush Saga to delight our players with the best player experience in the industry. Join the team based in London, Stockholm or Barcelona and help us shape, optimise and grow the ads experience for millions of players.
Your Role Within our KingdomAs a Business Analyst in the ads team, you will be working with varied stakeholders in a fun, dynamic and fast- paced environment. You’ll help make sure we have a fun and well integrated ads experience in Candy Crush Saga.
Specifically, you will:
- Own a part of the ads analytics and optimization roadmap and processes
- Collaborate with our production team in building new ads experiences to our players, supporting with decision making, opportunity sizing and performance evaluation
- Leverage analytics to monitor game performance, evaluate A/B tests and recommend further optimizations and next steps
- Use in- game and ads metrics to assess financial, game economy and player impact of the ads experience, and identify new opportunities for how to balance it
- Write and collaborate on clear feature and test specifications that can be implemented
- Foster strong relationships and liaise with our internal stakeholders including Activision Blizzard Media, Marketing, Legal and Finance teams
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad- hoc updates on the performance of the product
Skills to Create ThrillsYou are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data- driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast- paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Designers, Producers, and Marketeers.
Experience and capabilities that would suit this role:
- You have experience from working in the mgmt. consulting, tech or gaming industry as a Business Analyst or a similarly analytical role
- Talent for building professional relationships and strong influencing and communication skills
- Highly analytical, with experience in data- driven decision making
- Love for mobile products and an interest in the advertising industry
- You are curious, empathic and a good team player which has an ability to work in a self directed and fast- paced environment
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
About KingKing is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of HeroesMaking games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World PlayfulMaking the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at