Duties and responsibilities
- The Senior Presales Specialist works together with the Account Manager and the partners on the successful acquisition of projects. The activities include responsibility for tender documents, conducting product demonstrations, creating prototypes and presentations, conducting client presentations and workshops, and outlining solutions for implementing client requirements.
- The task area also includes support at events (own and external events), the creation of corresponding specialist articles or publications, and lecturing activities.
- In order to remain up to date with regard to product and process know-how, ongoing further training regarding new or modified financial reporting standards (IFRS, Solvency II, EBA) or regulations is just as necessary as learning new functions of the software arising from new programme versions, modules or technological changes.
Required skills and specifications
- Experience in Presales of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions preferred
- (Post-) graduate degree in business administration, commercial informatics, informatics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience as consultant or controller/accountant
- Profound know-how in group accounting
- Good skills in accounting by IFRS is a plus
- Hands on experience with common consolidation systems
- Combination of economic knowledge and technical competence
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Software & Technology such as CPM, BI, ERP CRM, predictive technologies etc.
- Excellent presentation skills at management level and confident appearance
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Fluency in at least 1 Nordic language and English
What can we offer you?CCH Tagetik is a great company, with a lot of attention for personal development and offers you among other things
- Excellent salary, commission, and good terms of employment
- Take to market one of the world’s leading brands in our field that you can sell to the finest companies in the region
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation
- Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues presenting a great CCH Tagetik learning experience
- While working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy training and educational opportunities