At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
About Professional Services
VMware Professional Services delivers revolutionizing data centres and IT enterprise network solutions through products and services. Our Professional team is responsible for delivering new solutions, building customer confidence, ensuring high product retention rates, helping customer to be satisfied with their investment and making durable relationship with VMware products and solutions.
- This role is a new graduate position and a unique opportunity to take ownership of a varied role. This position will involve working across multiple internal teams whilst having an impact on process improvement.
- Reporting directly to the EMEA Senior Director of Solution Engineering
- Handling and driving various requests across multiple client engagements.
- Working on internal projects: capacity planning, enablement training, systems implementation etc
- Consulting and working with inside sales group
- As you develop in your role you will be given more responsibility and can progress within the role and team
- Supporting deals working across sales and delivery
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management and Technology, Business Technology, Business Information Management, Information Technology for Business, Computer Science, Business Management or relevant field of study.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with internal and external counterparts.
- Exposure or experience in project coordination and management (preferred)
- Passion for technology and desire to progress in a client facing position
- Ability to take initiative
- Fluency in German and English
- Must be available for July 2022 start date
Why work with VMware?
We believe our technology is a force for good and at the heart of everything we do is our people
- Our culture fosters a fun, casual and inviting environment. Bring your true self to work!
- As a graduate you will receive training, support, and mentorship throughout your program
- Work as part of an inclusive international team and learn from some of the best in the business
- Enjoy an environment where your ideas matter, where you can be creative and have a real impact
- 6-week structured training at the start of your VMware journey
- Opportunity to develop and grow in role or explore other areas of the business
- 40 paid hours of volunteering – either through our VMware programs or with an organization you care about
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.