Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. Our company was founded in Sweden in 2017 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience and now has 40 team members across Europe and North America.
As a team, we are guided by our operating principles: simplicity first, an “own it, do it” mentality, embracing different perspectives,and enjoying the journey together. Stravito is backed by leading investors henQ, Inventure, Creades, and a long list of business angels.
Today, employees in world-leading organisations such as Electrolux, Comcast, Danone, and Carlsberg use the Stravito platform to quickly access all their company’s market research and insights, helping them to get closer to their customers and make better, insights-backed decisions.
We are just starting our journey, which means that you’d be a vital part in shaping our technology for years to come.
What you'll do
- Join one of Europe’s most exciting startups
- Explore what inspires you and find your own path; be it frontend, backend, or machine learning
- Be part of a team of engineers, designers, product managers, and others
- Work on various parts of the system and solve problems that come your way
- Grow with the company
What we're looking for
- Degree in computer science, physics, applied math or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- Curiosity of technology, and a want to work broadly
- Passion for developing software
What we can provide
- An opportunity to learn fast and grow your career as a software engineer
- A supportive and inspiring work environment full of knowledgeable colleagues
- Competitive salary (and stock options)
- Fun working culture with diverse backgrounds and genders
- Flexible remote; product development is a distributed team (currently across Sweden but open for European time zones)
- Access to office space; we have hubs of office space in Stockholm and Amsterdam and give co-working passes to those who want it in other locations
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Remote status