Do you want to help drive digital transformation as Cloud Infrastructure platform Engineer in Denmark’s largest bank?
Join us in building a Better Bank by driving change initiatives within our Technologies & Services.
You will become part of an IT area of high priority in the bank, with the vision of truly changing the way the bank functions.
Better Ways of WorkingThe Better ways of working programme is part of a broader programme that will help Danske Bank transform the way it operates, divided in 3 streams:
- Customer Journeys acceleration
- Ways of Working redesign
- IT Industrialisation
The IT Industrialisation track will succeed with modernizing Danske Bank architecture, e.g. building the right APIs and decoupling dependencies, and optimizing on our tools and processes, to enable and ensure that we, in collaboration of the other two streams, can build a Better Bank and continue to maintain an innovative environment once the programme will achieve its purpose
The teamAs Platform Engineer in CI/CD Distributed + Repository squad, you will have an opportunity to design, build and run enterprise wide PaaS/SaaS/IaaS integrating with multi cloud environment. You should have agile mind-set, creative problem solving skills and your ability to self-organize, take initiative and owning responsibility. Moreover, work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and do things differently.
You will be responsible for working with development teams to establish best practices around release processes and building those into release pipelines from laptop to production.
Skills and competencies
- Coding experience with Python/.NET Core/Java
- As Platform Engineer profile you should have strong infrastructure and technology troubleshooting skills paired with development experience.
- Working experience with one or more ofthe following technologies Artifactory, Azure devops,, MSSQL, Linux, Windows Server
- Working experience with"Infrastructure as Code" (IaC) for Cloud infrastructure provisioning and configuration (Terraform, Chef, Ansible)
- Working experience with Docker, Openshift /kubernetes
- Working experience with any version-control system
- Working experience with any repository manager
- Knowledge within Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes and tools
- Networking knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple software engineering teams
- The position requires good communication skills.
- .NET Core/Java/ Python
- CI/CD practical experience
- MSSQL/ MySQL
- Azure Devops
- Experience on Unix/Windows servers
- Artifactory, Nginx
- ELK/Appdynamics/Grafana Do you want to help drive digital transformation Senior Infrastructure platform Engineer in Denmark’s largest bank?
Join us in building a Better Bank by driving change initiatives within Technology & Services at Danske Bank. You will become part of an IT area of high priority in the bank, with the vision of truly changing the way the bank functions.
The teamAs Platform Engineer in Development Productivity Tribe, you will become part of a vibrant, cross-functional team with colleagues in both Denmark and Lithuania. The team is responsible for providing modern collaboration tools for all of Danske Bank. We are looking for a candidate with an agile mind-set, creative problem solving skills and an ability to self-organize, take initiative and responsibility.
The JobYou will be an essential team member with daily tasks ensuring that our Atlassian products are well maintained, updated and continuously improved. The job also includes responsibilities in troubleshooting incidents, implementing new features, such as single sign-on, and ensuring technology platforms conforms to technical architectures, platform strategies, policies, design and operational principles.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Active participation in error investigations
- Work in capacity as subject matter expert
- Implementing automation for Atlassian environment (Jira/Confluence)
- Create solutions utilizing ScriptRunner and create custom scripts using Groovy
- Install and maintain Atlassian infrastructure for Data Centre
Skills that we are looking for:
- Experience with Linux environment - installation of software and other operations work.
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Chef and Terraform
- Good knowledge on infrastructure
- Knowledge of scripting Language either Groovy, or Python
- Have good understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with implementing SSO for Jira and Confluence environment
- Knowledge of how to work with Github and APIs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to perform in programming, design and documentation
- Takes Part in Continuing Education and being creative
- Shows an Ability to Think Logically and has good Problem Solving Skills
- Ideally you should have around 5-10 years of experience.
- Platform experience on Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Crowd)
- Working experience with Atlassian plugins
- Docker and Kubernetes/Openshift
- Working experience on Linux environment
- Groovy/Python/any scripting languages
If you have any questions to this role you are welcome to reach out to Product Owner, Rasmus Ingerslev: .
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 21,000 employees in 13 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.