Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Support microbial challenge and LER testing
- Perform growth promotion testing of media
- Demonstrate ability to grow microorganisms in liquid and solid media, as well as harvest, dilute, and count microbial cells
- Exhibit knowledge and ability to perform Endotoxin testing
- Maintain freezer and lab inventory
- Maintenance of pipettes
- Assist in any troubleshooting, operation, and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation
- Perform experiment documentation
- Maintenance of a clean and safe working environment is expected
- Bachelor’s degree in microbiology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least two years experience working in microbiology role in industry
- Strong demonstrated aseptic technique and pipetting skills
- Ability to operate, program and perform testing using laboratory automation for qualification efforts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills are necessary to interface with multiple clients at the same time
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays