What You'll Do
You’ll be part of the Global Collaboration Sales Communications Team focused on supporting our three Collaboration Specialist Sales leaders. The leaders oversee all Collaboration sellers in the Americas, EMEAR, and APJC. You will partner with and support the communication needs of these three leaders. The role will have responsibility for:
- Developing and driving localized communication plans that align the goals and strategy of Global Collaboration Sales (GCS) with the local/regional priorities.
- Executing local communications in the form of emails and presentations in support of the Global sales leaders’ priorities
- Developing localized messaging that is aligned with Global Collaboration Sales
- Ensuring the Global Sales leaders and informed of all communications activity being shared by GCS.
- Acting as the interface between the Global Collaboration Sales (GCS) and the local leadership teams
- Ensuring the channels used to communicate effectively engage the intended audiences.
- Quickly grasping business needs and boiling them down to the core elements that a seller needs to know to do their job.
- Crafting content in a way that engages sellers, generating awareness of sales priorities, programs, tools, promotions, and training.
- Building compelling presentations that articulate everything from business priorities to sales strategies to business transformation initiatives.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be part of the Sales Enablement and Communications Team in Global Collaboration Sales. You’ll work closely with the communications team and key stakeholders inside and outside our organization. You’ll engage directly with the three Geo leaders to drive their local communications in partnership with their leadership teams.
Who You Are
- You easily understand what the audience needs to hear, and connect the dots between programs to build an effective and simple message.
- You use data and storytelling to communicate with clear, distinct, and impactful language and are an excellent collaborator and teammate.
- You easily build alignment, trust, and strong relationships across stakeholder organizations.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate, flexible, highly organized. Always happy to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You are a self-motivated, creative, results-oriented team-player, who is comfortable working and delivering results autonomously.
- You are comfortable with flexible work hours that allow you to connect with leaders in 3 major time zones globally.
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years’ experience in a communications role
- Stellar communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing
- Proven program/project management skills
- Ability to support international time zones is required. Ideally the chosen candidate would sit in a PST or MST time zone
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite with a focus in PowerPoint
- 2+ years’ sales experience (preferred) and sales enablement experience a plus but not required
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.