Job DescriptionThe Quality Lab at Northvolt is at the cutting edge of developing new and improved analytical techniques that will help continuous improvement in our core mission. During this development process, technical documentation must be produced to ensure consistency and compliance.
This position, Quality Lab Technical Writer (a 6-9 months fixed term), is tasked with writing (or overseeing the writing of) the bulk of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI), as well as supporting the writing and organization of other QMS documentation. The tasks and steps involve the following:
- Work closely with the process owners and contributors (e.g. chemists and technicians) to understand and document the various steps and procedures as required.
- Document (write) the SOPs and WIs as needed to ensure that a clear, consistent, and well-organized methodology can be trained and executed for the process(es) across the organization.
- Coordinate the necessary approvals.
- Coordinate the proper document control within the PLM system, as well as ensuring the latest copies are available in the appropriate Sharepoint folders.
Skills & RequirementsQualifications/
- Full fluency in English
- Minimum typing speed of 40WPM
- University degree (any discipline)
SpecificSkills (e.g. specific programmes, languages, certifications etc.)
- Excellent command of basic computer word processing systems, as well as Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to grasp (and then simplify) complex technical processes.
- Ability to coordinate between multiple approaches and interests to ensure that a singular documented vision is achieved.
- Fanatical organizational approach.
- Solution oriented mindset.
- Strong technical interest.
- Communicative and “likeable” personality.
- Highly organized and result driven.
- Extremely detail oriented. You are a spelling, grammar, formatting, and punctuation perfectionist.