Are you enthusiastic engineer with self-development attitude?The solutions of Valmet are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving production performance and cost, energy and material efficiency. Our worldwide network of experts supports our extensive range of process automation solutions and services. We serve our customers in power generation, process industries, marine, oil & gas and pulp and paper industries.
Currently we are looking for the position of Sales Support Engineer Customer Service for one-year contract, who will be responsible for:
- Communicate with customers, also in Englis
- Prepare quotations
- Update quotations based on discussion with sales
- Update quotations based on inspection reports
- Maintain quotation database
- Transfer info from customers, sales and customer service organization to production
- Follow sales cases and inform production
- Creates WO´s to ERP
- Inform production about technical aspects and timing of projects
- Cooperate with production on planning
- Analyze data from ERP
- Issue invoices and sends surveys for finished projects
- Understands technical drawings
- Qualitatively do own work and immediately inform about problems
- Deal flexibly with the problems
- Respects and follows the internal regulation OSH, HSE
Position is located in Czech Republic, Steti city.
We offerWe offer you a rewarding position for one-year contract, within a global industry leading company with competitive compensation and benefit package. You will be part of our global network of real professionals and have the opportunity to grow professionally. Welcome onboard to take the next step in your career!
Want to know more?For further information, please contact Christina Thunemann, email@example.com.
To apply for the position, please complete our on-line application form by 19th of March, 2021. Please provide your CV with salary expectation.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.