As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting OpeningWe are now looking for a Regulatory Approval Engineer to handle Ericsson Radio products regulatory requirements. Your role will include activities such as: requirement analysis, setup test plans and test scope, testing, document handling, Product Management related regulatory support, etc. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working, therefor we organize in cross- and multi-functional development teams in which we believe in continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge-sharing as part of our daily work.
Welcome to join us!
- Setup test plans and needed scope (products to be tested) together with Test house staffs
- Test in our lab or together with external test house personnel at external test houses
- Manage continuous improvements of test scope and processes
- Continuously evolve in competence areas connected to the role, Radio competence/RAN compute/standards in order to find efficient handling
- Work in close cooperation with the department for standardization and regulations
- Manage or be a part of studies to find smoother handling or faster time to market
- Report into the Strategy Manager for the unit
To be successful in the role you must have
- Product Development Knowledge
- Good understanding of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G wireless communications technologies
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business understanding
- Knowledge and skills in Lean and Agile ways of working
- Baseband and Radio product knowledge
- RF measurement technics and instrument handling
- Well-proven knowledge of ETSI, FCC, ISED, Telec standards and associated regulatory certification processes for global markets
- Knowledge about Java, C/C++, C#, Python, MATLAB (a plus)
We believe that you behold a team work spirit, is open minded and innovative with an interest to constantly learn and share new findings. You need to be self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What's in it for you?
To know more about the life at Ericsson, meet some of our colleagues in our .
What happens once you apply?
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by December 23th at the latest.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (email@example.com).
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 453863