Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Stockroom Coach to join the team in our Birkenhead Point store.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Part of the management team, this critical role supports the store in the back-of-house functions, working with the team to deliver all logistical requirements and to ensure the Sales team has a full range of product on offer to sell.
The role will see you working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment so your ability to problem solve, think on your feet and plan ahead is a must!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Supporting the store in the back-of-house and sales functions
- Daily re-stocking of product/stock maintenance - receiving, managing, replenishing and maintaining stock
- Execution of timely product turnaround from back-of-house to the sales floor
- Providing leadership to the Logistics team, ensuring that they meet performance expectations
- Delivering financial results - driving the execution of logistics processes to enable Sales targets to be achieved
- Overseeing Workplace Health & Safety & ensuring that safe practices are followed at all times
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Previous relevant Retail Logistics experience and good knowledge of warehousing systems
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- Experience managing a team of at least 4 staff
- Solid organization skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Attention to detail, reading & understanding reports
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- A natural sense of urgency and an energetic demeanor
Due to the requirements of the role, you must also be available to work on a rotating roster.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.