Have you ever wanted to work in an Operator like environment with end-to-end networks utilizing almost the full Ericsson portfolio? Then this could be the next growth opportunity for you!
In this position as Integration Engineer you will be focusing on deployment, integration and troubleshooting of Packet Core products but you will come in contact with many Ericsson products and tools. You will be working hands-on both with 4G and 5G packet core products such as MME, AMF, EPG- SGW/PGW, UPF, Wi-Fi Gateway, PCRF, EMBMS-GW which typically needs to be integrated with products from other telecom domains to facilitate actual phone calls and data traffic. These are running both on smaller local PODs running CEE/VMware/RedHat OpenStack and in full NFVI cloud environments. You will be a part of a very diverse team with members on multiple sites working across time-zones.
If you don’t know Packet Core already, we will make sure you learn.
Who are you?
- Self-motivated with a huge drive to solve problems
- You love to learn new things and are a fast learner
- Enjoy working in a team, with people from various fields
- You are proficient in English
- You know the fundamentals of data communication and IP networks
- You feel very at home in a Linux environment
- Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- Help create effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- Maintain a stable environment and optimizes the network as necessary
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the deliveries
- Perform technical support handling towards users
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience from Packet Core products and tools
- Knowledge in integrating and troubleshooting applications
- Cloud and virtualization platforms
- Experience of automation in the form of scripting, using bash or python
- The fundamentals of data communication and IP networks
- Beneficial if you have experience from working for a telecom operator, system integrator or in product verification of above mentioned systems
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location for this role: Göteborg, SwedenRecruiter: Anna Magnusson (email@example.com)
This role reports to: Head of DevOps LN
Selection is ongoing please apply as soon as possible
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D