In this role, you have the opportunity tocontribute towards the development of an Open Marketplace for Precision Diagnosis applications and an ecosystem of third-party application developers, which can be matched with Healthcare Consumers and deployed via different Philips platforms (IntelliSpace AI, IntelliSpace Portal and more)
The Philips Informatics Marketplace is looking to unlock the full potential of Healthcare Informatics open application platforms via the development of modern ecosystem(s) where innovation from sellers (application developers) can be available via digital channels to buyers (Healthcare institutions) in a much more dynamic and scalable two-sided marketplace model.
The main working location for the Marketplace team is High Tech Campus (Eindhoven, NL); however, the team is very flexible with working from home beyond the COVID-19 period.
You are responsible for
- Go to Market activation & deployment across key markets:
- Creating the right marketing strategy towards the successful deployment and growth of B2B Marketplaces across the different regions/markets.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the Global Marketing Launch plan & marketing deliverables. In addition, responsible for marketing strategies & tradeshows in coordination with cluster-level and key market representatives.
- Drive Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) programs
- Marketing representative in charge of Key Opinion Leaders including Pilot sides, Lead deployments and direct/indirect market analysis.
- Working closely with the upstream product managers towards incorporating relevant feedback from markets as part of the B2B Marketplace roadmap following an agile methodology.
- Market Analysis: lead market analysis initiatives (interviews, surveys, focus groups, other) with healthcare institutions and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
- Drive community management & partner programs:
- Lead the efforts towards nourishing and growing of new ecosystems related to open application platform(s) & independent software vendors (ISVs)
- Lead the healthcare transformation by engaging with the right mix of KOLs that will drive successful deployments and growth across regions including Buyers and Sellers.
You are a part ofPhilips Informatics Marketplace team within the Precision Diagnosis Business Group and collaborate closely with the Philips Precision Diagnosis and Connected Care businesses, application developers (as Sellers) and healthcare providers (as Buyers). You will report to the Portfolio Marketing Leader for Informatics Marketplace.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Understanding of new business models related to ecommerce and Digital channels such as B2B Marketplaces.
- Experience working with Digital Channels in B2C, B2B across different industries while focus in B2B Healthcare is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Informatics will be an advantage
- Experience with partner management programs will be preferred
- Knowledge of the tools for growing and nourishing communities (Customer and Partner Relationship Management namely CRM’s and PRM’s)
In return, we offer youA challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
# LI-EU Eindhoven