Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Account Manager CRM in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will supervise the development and execution of sales strategy and Priority Account Plans, alternatively Marketing Plans in regions, including resource planning.
- You will maintain and develop contacts and relationships with key/strategic customers on appropriate management levels.
- You will assist in positioning and negotiating strategic sales order with customers.
- You will manage all aspect of the performance management process.
- You will drive the achievement/overachievement of order and sales targets.
- You will develop growth plans for entire business unit and / or sales channels to maximize business potential and profitability.
- You will provide accurate forecasts on order and revenue.
- You will ensure funnel is effectively managed.
- You will report on sales activities, together with Regional Sales Manager (commercial), in accordance with internal guidelines.
Your qualifications and experience
- BA Business/Marketing, BS and related fields.
- Expertise in clinical or financial workflows preferred.
- Experience in situation / solution sales and complex sales for a minimum of 7 years.
- Experience in Healthcare Sector for a minimum of 7 years.
- Experience in Central region, Private Sector.
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset.
- Outstanding drive for results.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time