First things first
- Where will you work? Nestlé’s offices in Brussels
- When will you start? February 2021
- How long will it last? 6 months
As a Sales Support Intern, you will be responsible for administrative duties to make sure the sales team is running smoothly.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team by ensuring communication with their customers (sending product listing files, promotional files sheets, samples, tariff…).
- Provide financial support by monitoring customer conditions in SAP: encoding in the system, receiving customer disputes, creating and sending credit notes…
- Analyze current processes and make recommendations.
What will make you successful
- You have a bachelor degree or higher in Management Assistant or any other relevant field of studies for this internship.
- You have strong language skills in French and Dutch. Ideally, you speak English.
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office with advanced skills on Excel.
- You are rigorous in your work and have a keen sense of analysis.
So, are you the new Sales support intern that we are looking for?
Then make sure to “Apply now” button – the sooner, the better!
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at .